Reactivation of a TSplus license
A TSplus license can be moved from one server to another for reasons of hardware change or other reasons. The old activation file will no longer work on the new server because it is tied to the server hardware. For this reason it is neccessary to request a new activation file. The request can be made:
- through the email that includes the link to the activation file. At the bottom left you will find the "rehost" link that takes you to the license rehost page. Convenient because it can be done independently!
- through the portal reserved for retailers. If you are a reseller, you can open the license management portal (under the menu "login -> my account -> license portal", search for the license and rehost yourself!
- through this form, but we need some information:
- serial number of the old server
- serial number of the new server
- purchase invoice number (to facilitate the request)
- email to which to send the new license file
The license rehost can only be requested once. A second rehost is only possible if the license is covered by a maintenance subscription.