- Web Applications Portal: fixed regression: Remote Desktop and Remote Taskbar applications could not be launched anymore
*** this version fixes compatibility issues with latest Microsoft Windows updates ***
- Gateway Reverse-Proxy: gateway hostname is now added in Windows hosts file and matched with localhost IP 127.0.0.1 to prevent a common misconfiguration issue
- Connection: Fixed compatibility with latest Windows updates
- Web Portal: fixed openinsamewindow regression
- UniversalPrinter: updated to GS 9.27
- HTML5 v6.24: fixed no language displayed in top menu when browser reported the same language as the server system
- HTML5 v6.25: fixed conversion issue with clipboard text in ansi format on chinese systems
- HTML5 v6.26: support for cmdline in LPW request + settings.bin > allow_cmdline_in_lpw=false to disable it
- AdminTool > Sessions Manager: Remote Control (shadowing) feature does not ask anymore for user consent when the GPO "Set rules for remote control of Remote Desktop Services user sessions" is set to "without user's consent"
- AdminTool > System Audit: added a new rule to check if computer time is synchronized with an external source
- AdminTool > SystemAudit: added rule to check if all main programs of TSplus exist
- AdminTool: fixed error when running from a different directory
- AdminTool > Sessions > Permissions: disabled Web access restriction groupbox in sessions/permissions tab when user have system or printer edition
- Load-Balancing: fixed SVCE service error if an application server is not responding
- 2FA: fixed small translation issues
- Updated Chinese translation
- AdminTool > Applications: fixed cannot see mapped network drives when browsing for an application path
- AdminTool > Applications: fixed "openFileDialog1" displayed by default in file name when browsing for a new application
- AdminTool > Applications: allowed manually typing a folder path
- AdminTool > Applications: fixed domain\user is changed to computer\user when selecting a domain user in an AdminTool run as local admin. This cannot be fixed for groups. We still recommend running AdminTool as a domain user when installed in a domain-joined computer.
- AdminTool > Web > Web Portal Preferences: added a warning if the administrator types in a DNS domain name instead of a short domain name
- AdminTool > Farm: disabled the "Farm" menu entirely unless it is an Enteprise edition
- AdminTool > Farm > Load-Balancing: improved user experience by automatically enabling "gateway web portal" page when load balancing is activated
- AdminTool > Farm > Load-Balancing: TSplus automatically sets disable-existing-sessions-web-listing to "no" when sticky sessions are enabled
- AdminTool > Advanced Settings: added a "Logs" section to enable (or disable) technical logging which can be very useful for support
- AdminTool > Advanced Settings: removed the legacy and now unused "admintool color" setting
- Web Portal: fixed same tab opening issue when connecting in IE/Edge
- Web Portal: fixed connection when fields are autocompleted
- Web Portal: improved parameter validation
- Web Applications Portal: preview mode now displays fake applications
- Load-Balancing: fixed bug when checking the load and heartbeat of the application servers and they only accept TLS 1.1 and/or TLS 1.2
- Setup/Update: improved Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016 session opening time
- Setup/Update: OpenJDK Java JRE is now automatically downloaded and installed (without asking) (even in silent mode)
- Setup: appcmdline is now set to "no" by default as this value is more secure
- Setup: disable-existing-sessions-web-listing is now set to "yes" by default as this value is not used except for sticky sessions
- Two-Factor Authentication: added Advanced Settings GUI
- Two-Factor Authentication: fixed file attributes to allow a clean uninstall
- HTML5 v6.23: fixed bug when server is overloaded
- HTML5 v6.23: fixed bug when file on webserver was unavailable due security lock connection was closed instead sending right answer
- HTML5 v6.23: fixed bug when page was loaded in same tab with passed parameters and then reloaded, then it caused the html5.html page to go back to itself
- This release includes our brand new RDS-Knight v4! More details on: https://dl-files.com/RDS-Knight-changelog.html
- Connection Client: pressing "Enter" key now triggers connection in TSplus login/password input dialog
- Connection Client: fixed wrong credentials used when running a *SSO client and a standard client on the same workstation (#2845)
- System Audit: fixed Windows Server 2008 SP2 specific bug causing AdminTool to crash when launched
- System Audit: removed "prints" folder check, as this folder is always created when required so the System Audit check is pointless and generates support wrongly.
- AdminTool: Session > Session Management: "Terminate any disconnected session after" now accepts values lower than 15000ms (down to 5000ms)
- Web Applications Portal: fixed an error when using Web Applications Portal with 2FA
- Shell: WinXShell is not enabled anymore on Windows Server 2019 and Windows 10 1809 and newer
- OpenSSL dependency: updated to OpenSSL 1.1.1b
- HTML5 v6.21: fix for canceled uploads when user logon contained space(s) inside
- HTML5 v6.22: some small fixes
- 2FA: added a new setting to configure the "issuer" text on the user 2FA mobile application ("Issuer=XXX" in "twofactorauth.ini" file)
- 2FA: fixed potential issue with licensing details display
- Setup/Update: Fixed fileacl.exe/ntrights.exe not found error and permissions not set accordingly
- Setup/Update: Fixed "prints" folder missing in some cases
- AdminTool: License: Serial Number is now displayed bigger and Computer Name has been added in order to ease our Support Team operations
- Update: now advises admin to install OpenJDK automatically
- AdminTool: Home: number of connections is now refreshed every 10 seconds
- Web Portal: Fixed issue when using 2FA and Load-Balancing or Users/Servers Assignments
- Web Portal : Fixed issue when retrieving 2FA status for a user member of too many groups
- Web Credentials: Windows login using the format "COMPANY\username" are now accepted
- Web Credentials: Fixed web password duplication error when web login contains accents
- Security: Updated bouncycastle library to its latest version (1.61)
- HTML5 client: added requested support for shortcuts list menu settings.js > W.shortCutsMenu
- HTML5 client: some changes required to inform correct Java path for 64bit version when 32bit recognized
- ConnectionClient: improved the -defaultsystem parameter to prevent Adobe Acrobat Reader to stay open after printing
- - Universal Printer: fixed Universal Printer paused when trying to print a document containing a "%" symbol in its name. Please reinstall Universal Printer if you are facing this issue to apply the fix.
- Universal Printer: fixed path finding when \gs folder contains multiple sub-folders
- AdminTool : fixed command prompt windows popping when changing web server ports
- AdminTool: fixed error message when some languages files are missing
- Logonsession: fixed bug preventing to wait until connection client send all details to the server side in some edge cases
- Application Panel: fixed application list on Windows Server when permissions were not correctly set
- Translations: fixed several spelling mistakes in French
- Increased version to 11.80
- AdminTool: fixed %SPACE% text in License tab
- HTML5: fixed issue with '=' chars in passed requests parameters
- HTML5: new option "baseutf" added for passing parameters in base64 utf8 encoded mode
- HTML5: fixed case sensitive condition for file extension filter checks, now checks are applied in non case sensitive mode, so *.pdf and *.PDF are equal for condition checks
- HTML5: new option in settings.js > W.newMenuCountDown now when menu displayed the timeout can be adjusted to hide it automatically after elapsed xyz seconds
- Added two rebranded versions
- Load-Balancing: in case WMI is broken on an application server, LB will now approximate the server load instead of marking the server as "down". We still recommend admins to repair WMI, as WMI is a core Windows feature and is required by almost all applications
- Logoff: fixed Windows error message on Server 2003
- Added usewindowsshell=yes/no in AppControl.ini to force standard Windows shell in registry at reboot
- Floating Panel: fixed not customizable text in the "messages" box ("You are connected to:")
- HB and APSC executables are now code-signed to reduce false positive AV warnings
- Updated WinXShell
- Web Portal: improved groups membership retrieval method
- HTML5: when file filter applied and there was no one file to upload because of being filtered out the file frame was not automatically closed, fixed.
- HTML5: when file filter used the file filter was wrongly applied to folder names too instead resolving their content for subfiles, fixed.
- HTML5: when user logon contained space and parallelly existed similar sounding user with underline instead space and both logged in then their temporal folder was deleted if someone of both exited or reentered session. Now space in the middle is accounted as standalone char.
- Compatibility fix for Windows 10 October Update (1809)
- New setting UseWinXshell=always in AppControl.ini to force WinXshell even on licenses with less than 10 users
- Added a title for Application Panel minimizing button
- Fixed logoff bug in edge cases when using alternate shell (taskbar, floatingpanel)
- Encryption Oracle Remediation policy is not reset at every boot anymore and it is only set by Setup and UpdateRelease if it was not already defined by the server administrator
- Working area when using the TSplus Taskbar: Even when setting "Full screen" in the Customize Taskbar, the application was not using the full screen area. It is fixed now
- Overlap Taskbar: Even when setting "Overlap taskbar" in the Customize Taskbar, the application was not doing it. It is fixed now
- Systray icon display: When one application was display the minimized button was overlaping the systray icon(s). It is fixed now, and the sytray icon display is nicer.
- Explorer published as "one application": Explorer.exe process is not terminated when the user close it. As result, customers publishing explorer.exe as one application had "zombi session" that could last forever and was never terminated. It is fixed now
- Right click issue: When starting "one application" the right click was displaying 2 lines: Logoff and Theme switcher.
- More: The Logoff was not working for rebranded versions of TSplus.
- Logoff speed has been very greatly improved (on a specific customer server logoff duration went from 40 seconds down to 3)
- HTML5: added support for CredSSP v6. This will allow the client to work with enabled "Encryption Oracle Remediation"
- AdminTool: "Group Policies (GPO)" GUI has been improved to disallow incompatible settings ("All disconnected sessions will be immediately terminated" and "Only one session per user: The second session will be logoff" are not compatible and are causing issues if both are enabled)
- GhostScript version was not updated properly in some registry value
- UniversalPrinter is now installed during Setup instead of waiting after the next reboot
- GhostScript updated to its latest version
- OpenSSL updated to its latest version
- RDS-Knight installation is not suggested on Windows versions lower than 7 and Server 2008 R2 (technical version must be 6.1 or greater)
- HTML5: added support for accepting local rdp connections only to cookie approved rdp clients
- Taskbar buttons and Notification area (Systray).
- In this new release this AdminTool feature has been completely changed in order to:
- It provide a better and less confusing GUI for the administrators
- To warrant the expected behavior
- WinXShell alternative to Windows Shell on W10/W2016
This new release includes the proper replacement of Windows Shell. It includes the use of a customized version of Classic Shell to display the Start button feature. Please note that for system with a license for 3, 5 or 10 users, This Shell alternative will never apply. It is only for more "demanding" servers where saving logon resources is crutial that we do propose the use of WinXshell. One fresh setup, the default setting is to use WinXShell. On Update Release, if nothing has been set before, the default setting is not to use it.
- When the administrator was selected the CUST PDF printer, the GhostScript was install again at reboot. With this new release, it will not happening anymore.
- There was an error when applying the Update Release and when a WinXshell user was connected. This is fixed now.
- The LAN access was not possibly using the Web Portal when prohibiting the access using a mstsc client. This is fixed now.
- The SSL/Ciphers management has been enhanced
- Reconnection on RemotApp disconnected session was not possible. It is fixed now.
- There was an issue with Web connection when webcredential.ini file did not exists. It if fixed now.
- ConnectLauncher.exe on the user side can now be started without parameters. In such case, it will ask to select the .connect file that has to be edited.
- To be easy to download from anyplace, the Setup-ConnectionClient.exe is now available on our dl-files.com server, and on the customer /www/ConnectionClient folder.
- The HTML5 / Web Server has been enhanced and its latest release is included
And of course this 1.70 release includes all enhancements and fixes of the former 11.60 release
This version fixes a compatibility issue with Microsoft latest updates on Windows 10 RTM 32 and 64 bits and Windows 10 1607 32 bits.
This is a corrective release.
During the past week several issues created troubles to customers updating their former releases of TSplus.
This Update is addressing these issues and hopefully will avoid them to continue.
- When updating, sometime, the changed HTTP/HTTPS port was turn back to the port 80/443. This is fixed now.
- When updating and changing the RDP port number, the new port number was blocked by the Windows firewall. This is fixed now.
- On W10/2016, to support RemoteApp over 16 concurrent users we did disabled the capability to reconnect a disconnected session. Now this will be limited only for RemoteApp session when more than 14 concurrent session are already running.
- On W10/2016, the new WinXshell was published for users (not admin accounts) right from the first connection.
The WinXshell is still not completled as we want it to be and customers claims that it is not what they wish. To avoid problem, but to keep the benefit of being able to start more than 16 "full Desktop" on these systems we now do display it only after 12 open sessions.
Also, for not English systems, this release of WinXshell is displaying the text using the system language. On this specific important matter, we expect to complete a good solution in November.
- On the AdminTool Session Preference tab, the capability to enable/disable the WinXshell alternative to the Windows Shell was not available. It is fixed now.
- In the Advanced security tab, requesting to block RDP client connection was also blocking HTML5. It is fixed now
Important comment: If, after downloading and applying this Update Release, a customer having change the RDP port (3389) have a problem to connect
using, for example a RemoteApp client, the solution is simple: Change the HTTP port --> apply, restore the HTTP port --> apply.
Doing so the proper rule on the Windows firewall will be added and the problem will be fixed.
- fixed bug: TSplus Taskbar was not displayed anymore
- fixed bug: users with no applications assigned were getting an empty screen
- fixed bug: a user being in both an assigned local group and an assigned domain group was getting the assigned application icon twice in FloatingPanel
- fixed bug: applications were started in fullscreen mode even when the "Launch this application with its original size and position" was checked in AdminTool > Applications
- Several bug fixed and better handling of Services during Setup, Updates and Uninstall
- Application Runtime and Active Directory library updated to their latest version
- fixed bug: when two .connect files had the same name, connection settings of the first .connect file started where also used when running the second .connect file
- fixed bug: audiocapturemode was forced to 1 even when the client settings was "off"
- Setup-ConnectionClient.exe is now also available on http://your-server/ConnectionClient/Setup-ConnectionClient.exe for easy deployment
- ConnectLauncher.exe (in %USERPROFILE%\RDP6) can now be run without parameters, directly by double-clicking on it. It will then display a standard file chooser dialog then offer the choice to either connect or edit the selected .connect file
- WinXshell: fixed startup path
- WinXshell: executable is now code signed
- Talisman shell: executables are now code signed
- WinXshell update: multi-languages support and menu items customization
- GhostScript: setup does not include docs, thus reducing the size of our Setup and UpdateRelease files
- Web Applications Portal: application icons were retrieved by a full AutoIt compiled executable. It has now be embeded in the existing hb.exe, thus reducing the size of our Setup and UpdateRelease files and removing a potential antivirus false-positive warning
- HTML5: restored support for IIS reverse proxy
- HTML5: added ticket support for usage under IIS reverse proxy environment
- HTML5: improved when server is used behind proxy/nginx
- HTML5 v6.01: bug fix for the previous update
- added asymmetric extra encryption for sensitive logon data even when sent via http only protocol
- HTML5: fixed a lot of bugs from previous ticket implementation
- Ransomware Protection is now disabled by default. You can enable it in RDS-Knight > Ransomware Protection > Enable Ransomware Protection
- Some issues was due to services that did not start as expected.
It is fixed now
- Some times, after Update Release, it was required to reboot twice.
It is fixed now
- Added: In the AdminTool "Session Preference" tile, the administrator can now enable or disable the new WinXshell alternative to the Windows Shell.
Please note that soon (probably end of October) we will add the capability to translate the texts of WinXsheel and to hide features for the users.
- Added: The applications starts "Maximized" when using the Web Portal. This is useful specially when using the TSplus App to immediately see the expected application maximized. However, the adminitrator can use the Application tile to overpass this rule and to display the application as "Normal"
- Fixed: The Upload file feature in HTML5 when using the Explorer option instead of the TSplus GUI
- The start of the Web Server was not always processed art reboot. It is fixed now.
- The NFTS rights for users to write on some folders was not always what was expected. It is fixed now for any new installation
- The start of the services has been strengthen
- The shortcut button in the taskbar has been reset to be displayed without "Others" button
- The RDS-WebAccess license issue has been fixed
- The Universal Printer issues has been fixed
- The new release of RDS-Knight with the new anti-ransomware is included
- The Application Panel issue has been fixed
Two known problems remains and will be fixed tomorrow
This new release is focused on the best support of Windows 2016 and W10 latest releases, including the upcoming build October 2018 Update.
- The RemoteApp logon process has been changed to warrant the expected result, even on heavy loaded systems. Limit on the number of RemoteApp session on W2016/W10 has been lifted.
- On W10/W2016, the Windows Shell is replaced by our new WinXshell for all system where the TSplus license is more than 10 users. Please note that this is not the final version of WinXshell. We do expect enhancements before the end of October 2018.
- On W10/W2016, the GPO tile of the AdminTool has been enhanced to be able to enable/disable the new "per user" services which are useless on the "server" environment.
- If the system is not installed on the C: drive, Ghostscript setup was blocked. To avoid this issue in such case, we just ask the administrator to process his GS installation manually.
- The Universal Printer was not working when different version of Ghostscript was installed. It is fixed now at reboot. However, if a printing problem subsist after the reboot, the re-install of the Ghostscript driver with the AdminTool Printer Management tile will fix it.
- The Universal Printer was not working due to a lack of rights to write on ../www folder. It is fixed now.
- When using RemoteApp on client, in the user systray, possibly, multiple icons was displayed. Also, the systray icon was displayed even when not application has been assigned to the user. It is fixed now. Please note the to enable this fix, the user must exit the existing systray and the install the newest Setup-RemoteAppClient.exe
- The overall security of TSplus Web Portal has been enhanced
- Version 220.127.116.11
- Version 18.104.22.168
- Version 22.214.171.124
- Version 126.96.36.199
- Version 188.8.131.52
- Version 184.108.40.206
- Version 220.127.116.11
- Version 18.104.22.168
- Version 22.214.171.124
- Version 126.96.36.199
- Version 188.8.131.52
- Version 184.108.40.206
- Version 220.127.116.11
- Version 18.104.22.168
- Version 22.214.171.124
- Version 126.96.36.199
- Version 188.8.131.52
- Version 184.108.40.206
- Version 220.127.116.11
- Version 18.104.22.168
- Version 22.214.171.124
- Version 126.96.36.199
- Version 188.8.131.52
- Version 184.108.40.206
- Version 10.50.12.4
- Version 10.50.11.30
- Version 10.50.11.23
- Version 10.50.11.19
- Version 10.50.11.3
- Version 10.50.10.29
- Version 10.50.10.26
- Microsoft Patch Tuesday - October 2017
- Version 10.50.10.7
- Version 10.50.10.1
- Version 10.40.8.5
- Version 10.40.8.1
- Version 10.40.7.30
- Version 10.40.7.22
- Version 10.40.7.19
- Version 10.40.7.4
- Version 10.40.6.27
- Version 10.40.6.29
- Version 10.40.6.10
- Version 10.30.5.23
- Version 10.30.5.22
- Version 10.30.5.21
- Version 10.30.5.15
- Version 10.30.5.14
- Version 10.30.5.7
- Version 10.30.5.6
- Version 10.20.4.28
- Version 10.20.4.27
- Version 10.20.4.26
- Version 10.20.4.19
- Version 10.20.4.18
- Version 10.20.4.17
- Version 10.10.4.11
- Version 10.10.4.7
- Version 10.10.4.4
- Version 10.10.4.3
- Version 10.10.3.29
- Version 10.10.3.26
- Version 220.127.116.11
- Version 18.104.22.168
- Version 22.214.171.124
- Version 9.80.01.24
- Version 9.70.01.17
- Version 126.96.36.199
- Version 188.8.131.52
- Version 184.108.40.206
- Version 220.127.116.11
- Version 18.104.22.168
- Version 22.214.171.124
- Version 126.96.36.199
- Version 188.8.131.52
- Version 184.108.40.206
- Version 220.127.116.11
- Version 18.104.22.168
- Version 22.214.171.124
- Version 126.96.36.199
- Version 188.8.131.52
- Version 184.108.40.206
- Version 220.127.116.11
- Version 18.104.22.168
- Version 22.214.171.124
- Version 126.96.36.199
- Version 188.8.131.52
- Version 184.108.40.206
- Version 220.127.116.11
- Version 18.104.22.168
- Version 22.214.171.124
- Version 126.96.36.199
- Version 188.8.131.52
- Version 184.108.40.206
- Version 220.127.116.11
- Version 18.104.22.168
- Version 22.214.171.124
- Version 126.96.36.199
- Version 188.8.131.52
- Version 184.108.40.206
- Version 220.127.116.11
- Version 18.104.22.168
- Version 22.214.171.124
- Version 126.96.36.199
- Version 188.8.131.52
- Version 184.108.40.206
- Version 220.127.116.11
- Version 18.104.22.168
- Version 22.214.171.124
- Version 126.96.36.199
- Version 188.8.131.52
- Version 184.108.40.206
- Version 220.127.116.11
- Version 18.104.22.168
- Version 22.214.171.124
- Version 126.96.36.199
- Version 188.8.131.52
- Version 184.108.40.206
- Version 220.127.116.11
- Version 18.104.22.168
- Version 22.214.171.124
- Version 126.96.36.199
- Version 188.8.131.52
- Version 184.108.40.206
- Version 220.127.116.11
- Version 18.104.22.168
- Version 22.214.171.124
- Version 126.96.36.199
- Version 188.8.131.52
- Version 184.108.40.206
- Version 220.127.116.11
- Version 18.104.22.168
- Version 8.40.11.09
- Version 8.40.11.06
- Version 22.214.171.124
- Version 126.96.36.199
- Version 188.8.131.52
- Version 184.108.40.206
- Version 220.127.116.11
- Version 18.104.22.168
- Version 22.214.171.124