- Client Generator:As you know we are using the clipboad to communicate between the client side and the server side.On very low commication line, we was clearing the clipbaord too fast.It is fixed now.
- When several connection client was running on the same PC, it was useless to have 2 copies of the same programrunning after the PDF prints. It is fixed now.
- The code was waiting the user to close his Acrobat prior to open the next print.As result, the user can "feel" that the print is not arrived.Wrong feeling. However, it is fixed now.
- Now each prints will be open as soon as ready on the user local disk.If for any raison, the generated client cannot behave as expected, the connection clientdetects that one PDF has not been printed and it propose the user to try to open it in Preview.On the server side: In order to be able to copy the PDF files, we need to know where is the destination folder on the user side.To do so we are using the clipboard. However the information is also availbale in the file name "clientenvironment.ini" which uploaded when the session is opening. To avoid cases where the content of the clipboard was corruptedby a slow communication, we double check the information with clientenvironment.ini content.
- We also added some more delay for the print jobs to be completed.