- Added one new application in .../files folder FullDesktop.exe application enables to "pop" the Full Remote Desktop. Within the listed applications of the Floating Panel or Application Panel,the administrator can use FullDestop.exe to give a user the capability to start his Desktop.
- The background color selected by the AdminTool was not correctly handled. It is fixed now
- From W10 Creator Update, it was not not possible to open multiple session with one user logon/password. This is fixed now.
- We enhanded the Application Panel by adding a "Log out" text as a second option to log out.
- The Client Generator Seamless client was always using the "green" color even when the Blue or the Pink has been selected. This is fixed now
- We added the option to select of not the "theming" option in the HTML5 client tile of the AdminTool.
- The Update Release was inforcing "no theming" setting for HTML5. Now we do not change the existing setting.
- The password entry field in the Web Credential was display in clear text It is encrypted now
- The Printer Management tile was display in the AdminTool even for System Edition. This is fixed now.
- French character was not correctly display in the AdminTool. It is fixed now
- In the Printer Manager tile, the READY status was display %READY. The % has been removed
- The French, Dutch, German, Chinese, Taiwanese, Russian language fiels have been updated
- HTML5 session started form the same tab was not supporting to force the use of HTTPS. It is fixed now
- User not entering a password in HTML5 received a message "wro,g password" This has been improved.