- - HTML5: The webclientdate.exe program has been removed and replaced by a bult-in web channel new feature. Also, at logoff, the registry entry in HKCU/Webdata of the current session ID is removed.
- When using the Web Application Portal AND when selecting an application with a command line AND when using the RemoteApp plugin the command line was not handled properly. It is fixed now
- W10 Spring Creator Update support has been added
- A new security feature has been added to prohibit the capablity to start and application if it is not assigned in the AdminTool. To active it, edit AppControl.ini and add
Doing so, only users with assigned application(s) will be allowed to open a session.
- Security: a new realese of Jquery is now installed to enhance the security
- The default Network Level Authentication (NLA) is now set for a a better security of remote accesses