- The last Microsoft Update on W10 is including a regression in the support of former RDP release connection clients (for example Thin Client devices). The proper fix to address this W10 Update regression in now included.
- The RemoteApp was using quite a lot of CPU because of Windows default settings.The proper fix to address this RemoteApp CPU issue in now included.
- HTML5 and security enhancements:
- The current release includes major security enhacements which are not yet documented and which will be available in the AdminTool with the upcoming release 11.40 scheduled for the end of June, 2018.
- This update enables to change the drag/drop target folders when you are using the Folder.exe program