- Compatibility fix for Windows 10 version 1703 64 bits due to KB4284874
- Web Portal / Mobile App: fixed bug if application path started/ended with double quotes
- Client Generator: "Use Gateway" checkbox renamed to "Use Load-Balancing" for clarity
- Connection Client: added code to try harder to avoid this warning: "The publisher of this remote connection can't be identified. Do you want to connect anyway?"
- Free Certificate Manager: if you use this feature to get a HTTPS certificate on Web Portal, then this certificate will now also be configured for the RDP protocol connection itself. This avoid this warning: "The identity of the remote computer cannot be verified. Do you want to connect anyway?"
- TSplus app for Windows can now be rebranded for our partners