- Added: In the AdminTool "Session Preference" tile, the administrator can now enable or disable the new WinXshell alternative to the Windows Shell.
Please note that soon (probably end of October) we will add the capability to translate the texts of WinXsheel and to hide features for the users.
- Added: The applications starts "Maximized" when using the Web Portal. This is useful specially when using the TSplus App to immediately see the expected application maximized. However, the adminitrator can use the Application tile to overpass this rule and to display the application as "Normal"
- Fixed: The Upload file feature in HTML5 when using the Explorer option instead of the TSplus GUI
- The start of the Web Server was not always processed art reboot. It is fixed now.
- The NFTS rights for users to write on some folders was not always what was expected. It is fixed now for any new installation