- AdminTool > Sessions Manager: Remote Control (shadowing) feature does not ask anymore for user consent when the GPO "Set rules for remote control of Remote Desktop Services user sessions" is set to "without user's consent"
- AdminTool > System Audit: added a new rule to check if computer time is synchronized with an external source
- AdminTool > SystemAudit: added rule to check if all main programs of TSplus exist
- AdminTool: fixed error when running from a different directory
- AdminTool > Sessions > Permissions: disabled Web access restriction groupbox in sessions/permissions tab when user have system or printer edition
- Load-Balancing: fixed SVCE service error if an application server is not responding
- 2FA: fixed small translation issues
- Updated Chinese translation