- This is the last release 9.20 before the anouncement of the release 9.30. It already includes some nice enhancements
- The load balancing has been rewrite to support the "sticky sessions" feature. It means that a user will reconnect to the same server within a farm.
- The system audit has been rewrite
- On W10, we enforce the use of the Windows Shell to eliminate the issue created after 10 minutes of idle.
- We added (on TSplus only) the new RDS Defender tools which is a shield against hackers.
- The printing continue to work (web, generated client and remoteapp) even if the user disconnect and reconnect his session.
- The issue of application starting daughter processes has been fixed
It has also be tested when using a .bat file starting application.
- The logoff issue when publishing one application And the Windows Shell has been fixed.
- The license activation in the AdminTool was including a bug which has been fixed