- RemoteAppClient: Fixed Bug when using Reverse-Proxy and HTTPS, improved connection to application servers behind a Reverse-Proxy
- Web Portal: Fixed Bug when using Reverse-Proxy and a non-standard web port
- Web Applications Portal: The "Log Off" button returns to the Login page where the user was before (and on the Gateway login page even when using Reverse-Proxy)
- Web Applications Portal: Fixed Bug when publishing "run-bat-cmd-shortcut.exe" (usefull for publishing shortcuts or .bat applications)
- Applications: Fix encoding bug. You might need to edit your Applications' names, path and startup folder if you have encoding issues, then save. The encoding issue should now disappear.
- Web Print: Fixed Bug when in some cases the process webprint.exe was consumming a lot of CPU
- Group Policies and Sessions Management: user sessions can now be automatically logged-off when disconnecting
- HTML5 Client: Fixed Bug for Virtual Printers on x86 architectures