- We added a new exciting capability to nearly automatically generate and install a certified SSL certificate. This is very important because many customers are expecting to use HTTPS. But... The process to purchase a SSL certificate, to turn it into a compatible one to install it properly is a long and complex process. With this new feature, having a "green" HTTPS access is becoming as easy as starting Calc. It can be acheive within a minute AND IT IS FREE!
- The new Web Portal is now offering a selection of 20 different themes and changing the background picture is a piece of cake.
- The resize of the HTML5 session is now nice and very good.
- The UPN logon was not supported as expected.
For those who are not aware about UPN it is a logon using a email like string and this can be set in the Active Directory. Now using UPN or classical logon should not be a problem anymore.
- Some time the AppControl.ini file was blanked when started Assign Application or Add application, or Application from the start menu. This has been fixed.
- Most of the 9.10 issues has been fixed and this release is including all of these fixes