After study, Microsoft’s patches for April are impacting TSplus compatibility.
Here is the list of Windows versions impacted and matching KB updates: (basically all versions which are currently supported by Microsoft)
- Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 32 and 64 bits (KB4493448 and KB4493472)
- Windows Server 2012 x64 (KB4493450 and KB4493451)
- Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 - 32 and 64 bits (KB4493446 and KB4493467)
- Windows 10 initial version, 32 and 64 bits (KB4493475)
- Windows 10 version 1607 and Windows Server 2016, 32 and 64 bits (KB4493470)
- Windows 10 version 1703, 32 and 64 bits (KB4493474)
- Windows 10 version 1709, 32 and 64 bits (KB4493441)
- Windows 10 version 1803, 32 and 64 bits (KB4493464)
- Windows 10 version 1809 and Windows Server 2019, 32 and 64 bits (KB4493509)
We have worked very hard and we are happy to announce that every TSplus server with internet access will be silently and automatically updated.
To avoid downtimes of your server please:
1) install new TSplus version 22.214.171.124 (which is fully compatible with these Microsoft Windows updates),
2) please always try to update and reboot before contacting our Support Team.
To keep your TSplus installation always up to date it is necessary to subscribe a mantainance subscription. The subscription starts from the date of activation and can be made or renewed for one, two or three years.
For more information please visit our homepage https://www.terminalserviceplus.eu/en/shop/subscriptions
Thank you and sorry for any inconvenience!
The Team of TSplus South Europe!