Start your Free Trial today!
Download any TSplus software you want to start a 15-Day free trial.
There is one free trial for each software, so you can try them all
No registration required | Easy setup | fully-featured trials
TSplus Remote Access is the ideal alternative to Citrix and Microsoft RDS for Remote Access, remote desktop connection and web application delivery.
What is the LTS version?
Customers who have subscribed to TSplus Support & Update Services and are not interested in TSplus latest features and improvements can install a TSplus LTS (Long Term Support) version.
TSplus LTS (Long Term Support) version extends the period of software maintenance; it also reduce the frequency of software updates to reduce the risk, expense, and disruption of software deployment, while promoting the dependability of the software.
Moreover, TSplus LTS (Long Term Support) does not receive any new features.
Benefits and Limitations of TSplus LTS
TSplus LTS has several benefits:
- No updates except for security fixes and Windows updates compatibility
- No changes in behavior and no changes in features when you update
- Less risk when updating between two minor versions of a given LTS
- Supported for at least 2 years
TSplus LTS also has limitations and constraints:
- Customer must purchase Support & Update Services (a license cannot be activate without active Support & Update Services)
- No new features at all (compared to TSplus standard version which constantly receives a lot of updates and new features)
We recommend our customers to use TSplus standard version to benefit from our state-of-the-art solution.
TSplus Advanced Security is the ultimate cybersecurity software to protect your remote desktop environment and connections in one place.
Remote Support provides instant remote assistance to your clients anywhere, at any time with our remote desktop control and screen sharing software.
Server Monitoring is the perfect tool for administrators managing multiple servers. Track the health of your servers and websites to troubleshoot issues faster.